Stack Developer, loves to build open source projects and write.
B.E. in Computer Science and Technology, North China Electric
Power University (Beijing) (2008 - 2012)
Senior Consultant, Thoughtworks (May 2019 - present,
- Dawei serves Thoughtworks as a full-stack developer with 8 years of
experience in the creation of the large-scale micro-service system and
the integration of disparate systems.
Senior Java Developer, Yeahmobi (Apr 2018 - May
2019, Xi’an, China)
- Responsible for the company’s product backend development and
iOS Developer, Fengyu (Apr 2016 - Apr 2018, Xi’an,
- Responsible for the company’s iOS App development and
A Leading Online Advertising Company in Australia
(Nov 2022 - Now)
- Participate in the development of the company’s advertising
platform. (Tech stack: Typescript, React, Node.js, AWS)
A Leading Automotive Company in Germany (Jan 2021 -
- As the second tier of TL, can solve many complex problems
encountered by the team in the development, analyze and solve problems
in multiple account tech tasks, and be able to act as feature lead for
- For infrastructure, can use the pipeline as code (GOCD) to build the
pipelines for the services, and also can use IaC like terraform to build
some simple services from code.
- Familiar with AWS services such as EC2, EKS, S3, Cloudfront, Lambda,
Cloudformation, IAM, etc.
- To solve docker image build issue in the project, I also contributed
a PR to the K8S image build tool kaniko:
Tech stack: Clojure, Kotlin, Docker, K8S, AWS, React, GOCD
A leading China ICT company (Apr 2020 - Dec
- As a senior backend Dev, build a Zhong Tai platform, a privacy
governance system, and a configuration center system. (Tech stack: Java,
A joint venture established by one China Airport Advertising
Co., Ltd (Aug 2019 - Oct 2019)
- As the project TL, complete the verification and design of the Wi-Fi
solution for the connection of the Wechat Mini-Program; Reconfiguration
of the backend system micro-services; Project security review. (Tech
stack: Java, SpringBoot, SpringCloud)
Coupon Web (Apr 2018 - May 2019)
- A coupon information platform for overseas.
Tech stack: Java, Scala, PlayFramework, SpringBoot, Python,
Digital Intercom App (Apr 2016 - Apr 2018)
- The digital walkie-talkie can be connected via Bluetooth and related
configuration information can be set, and the IM voice chat function is
also available. (Tech stack: Objective-C, Swift, RxSwift)
Open Source Projects
- free4.chat is a real-time audio chat service. It is designed by the
local first and privacy first principle, and is very easy to use.
Teck stack: Elixir, Phoenix, React, Typescript, WebRTC
- Invest Alchemy is a trade assistant for A share stock market.
Teck stack: Python, React, Typescript, Docker, AWS, ECS, ECR, S3,
SQLite, Lambda, Terraform
- Proficient in JAVA, SpringBoot, Python, Go, Elixir, and
- Understand OOP and design patterns that can be practiced in
React.js/Vue.js for frontend development.
- Can use Swift and Objective-C to build iOS apps.
- Familiar with Linux, Docker, K8S, AWS, Terraform, Pipeline,
- Familiar with microservice, serverless, and cloud-native
- Tech Lead: In the past 3 years, I play as a TL role for 1 project
and the second tier of TL for 1 project.